Haven’s Commitment to Health and Safety
Thank you for all of your love and support!
Navigating the opening of Haven Kitchen + Bar through the Pandemic has been a rollercoaster for this small family business. We designed Haven for our community to celebrate, gather with friends and hopefully bring a little vibrance to the neighbourhood.
The sense of community that we have felt over the past few months has been overwhelming and we want to thank you all for supporting us with our Touchless Takeout offerings
Welcoming You Into Haven
Our doors will be opening at 50% capacity in early June. We want to share with you our plans to open under the health authorities’ guidelines and ensure you that your safety is our top priority.
Here is how we are keeping our staff, guests, and neighbors safe.
- 2 meter distancing between tables, or a plexiglass separation between tables where possible.
- Controlled traffic flow with directional floor arrows outside for takeout patrons, as well as inside for dine in guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations in all access points, washrooms and staff only accessible areas
- Washroom sanitization every half an hour or every 15 minutes during peak times.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules for all high traffic areas, high contact surfaces and high use equipment / tools daily temperature checks on all staff before entering the premises.
- Mandatory hand washing timers or glove changes for every 30 minutes for all staff. This includes the start of shift, and return from break.
- Team members will be wearing masks and nitrile (powder free) gloves at all times.
- Delivery drivers are met at the door as they drop and do not step foot in the restaurant.
- All products are placed in sanitized containers while delivery containers are disposed of immediately.
- Limited access for non-kitchen personnel, including service technicians, and salespeople.
Thank you all for your support!
We look forward to seeing you in our dining room!